Looking Back [2016]

December 28, 2016


Hey guys!

This is different from the usual post that I do but I really wanted to reflect on my year this year and share it with you guys.

Honestly I can't wait for this year to be over mainly because I like the number 7 and 2017 has that in it, I'm just kidding, but really I just can't wait to get a fresh new start [again].

I've discovered many things about myself this year:
1. I'm passionate about blogging
2. Turns out I like makeup
3. I love photography and video making
4. As well as video editing
5. I can ace a test as long as laziness doesn't get to me first
6. I find it easier to make friends with guys
7. I get easily upset

And many other more.

I have so many plans regarding my blog next year. As soon as possible I'd really want to polish this by the end of February 2017, by then I would want to establish what my blog is really about, I know that I want to do beauty and lifestyle but I'm not sure about fashion yet. For now I'm just going to include that [still] on my banner since I'm too lazy to change it.

This is probably going to be my last post for the year 2016. I started in October but didn't really got into this [blogging] 'till November, but even then I managed to publish 16 post including this which is kind of a big deal for me considering I tend to stop posting after 3 posts.

I'm just really excited for 2017.

Happy New Year everyone!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy new year, I wish you the best of luck this year!
    By the way;
    2. Turns out I like makeup
    3. I love photography and video making
    was my reaction too when I first started blogging lol it's amazing to know what blogging can do to us ;)

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog, cool post! Hope you have an awesome 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you have an awesome 2017 too :D

      Delete