Last Minute Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas

December 20, 2016


Hey guys!

Christmas is just around the corner and I know some of you are in a rush to get your family and friends the perfect gift for this holiday. You're not alone I, myself, am also in a rush to get my friend's gifts mainly because I couldn't think of what to give them earlier this month.

I thought it'd be a fun idea to help and share with you guys what I think is best and meaningful gift to give out to your family and friends, so without further ado here are some of my ideas.



1. Witty Mugs



This is actually my favorite mug, it says "I don't give a sip". I can't really remember exactly how much this was just the fact that it was around PHP 60 (about $1.21), I bought this at the SM Department Store but I'm sure it's available at any store selling mugs as well.

There were a bunch of these with captions like "Don't go BACON my heart" and "I couldn't if I FRIED" etc., it was really funny but I chose "I don't give a sip" instead since it caught my eyes and my heart the moment I laid eyes on it.

You can also customize one of your own to make it more meaningful, all you need is a simple white mug or any color of your choice and an oil based sharpie paint pens and you're good to go. Regular sharpies will wash off once you put them in the dish washer.




2. Scrapbook



Materials:
Pens
Tapes or Glues
Patterned and Colored Papers
Scissors
Stickers
Album

I personally think it's best if you partner this along with your witty mug. The materials needed seems like a lot but it really just depends on how you want to design it, in my case my friend gave me this scrapbook wherein it's mostly just a bunch of pictures of us together, her own drawn designs, and some short messages on each page.

I'm a type of person who likes to treasure memories so for her to give me this, I really appreciated it.







3. Polaroid


This is perfect for that friend or family member who likes to take photos, especially if they are a photographer. You can find this at any shop that sells cameras for around PHP 4,500 (about $90) including the film needed for it. That is just an estimated price not the actual one.

If I am not mistaken there are six colors in which you can choose from. There's white, black, purple, red, blue, and yellow.

Film only costs around PHP 400 (about $8) and that only has ten.



4. A Box Full of Things They Want





Products:
Powder (Shawill) - PHP 188
Eyeshadow Palette (Shawill) - PHP 195
BB Cream (Shawill) - PHP 199
Baby Doll Eyes: Bold Liquid Eyeliner - PHP 145
Three Lip balms - PHP 59 each
Face Exfoliator - PHP 142
Body Spray - PHP 59


I actually bought the eyeliner and exfoliator for myself, I will definitely do a review on that on a different post but right now all I could say is Wow you guys. I really like it. You can find all of these at any branch of Watsons nationwide.

A box full of something that they want- so, this actually depends on who you are going to give it to and in my case I'm going to give this out to my mother. You can get a box at the National Bookstore near you, prices depends on the size of what you're going to get.



Here are some other gift ideas you could give. It's better than a gift card at least!

Calligraphy Pen
Journal
Colored Pens
Bag
PS4 games (prices range from PHP 2,500 and up)
Guitar
Ukulele
Pillow
Stuffed Toys
Polaroid Films
Towels
Hair Straightener
Cologne
Phone Case
Accessories
Makeup
Watch
Clothes
Wallet
Book

You Might Also Like

0 comments