Home Remedies: Healthy Glowing Skin For All Skin Type (INFOGRAPHIC)

December 26, 2016

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to share to you some of the home remedies that I've researched or found across the internet and books that I've read. I know a lot of people loose interest when there's no pictures around an article, so I made a little infographic so you wouldn't get bored.

This is my first time making one (infographic) so I'm sorry if it isn't any good.



For those of you who are wondering, for the dry skin, both avocado and honey are rich in moisturizing properties which obviously helps for your dry skin. The strawberries, for the oily skin, have astringent properties which are great in cleansing oily skin.

Also you may do all of these twice a week for a better result, but really that's totally up to you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments