Lipice Water Colour: Loving the Pink Style! Review | The Pug Life

November 12, 2016

Hey guys!

The other day I went to go get some Milk at the grocery store and of course on the way there there was Watsons. I couldn't resist the temptation to go in and I am so glad that I did.









I was in need for a good lip moisturizer and what better more than to check out the lip balm section, and so I found this Lipice Water Colour Moisturizer. It is available in four shades, Fantasy Pink, Kissy Pink, Sexy pink, and Vintage Pink.





I got the vintage pink one because I want it look on my lips as close to natural as possible. I don't know if what I just said makes sense but I hope you get it.


I bought this for PHP 115 (about USD 2.35) it is pretty expensive compare to the usual lip balm that I buy which cost for about PHP 89 thats about USD 1.82.

But anyway as I tried it on I can say that the vintage pink shade is close to my lip color and that it really does moisturize my lips. And let's hope that it really does what its says at the back of its packaging, enriched with Maxilip that helps to reduce fine lines and Vitamin E an anti-oxidant to help keep lips healthy and supple.



For a better look at the shades take a look at this photo that I found from Ms. Jessying's blog.
                                

You Might Also Like

2 comments