Apple Cider Vinegar Face Routine: A Secret for a Flawless Skin

November 17, 2016



Hey guys!

A month ago my mom had discovered a video on YouTube on how apple cider vinegar helps you achieve that flawless look, flawless skin on your face and decided to try it onto herself. She invited my brother and I to do the same and I thought why not try it since I don't really have anything to lose, well except if the routine went wrong and made me break out now that's a lose. 

Luckily that didn't happen to me and to this day I still do the routine. 

My research has shown me that apparently since the pH level of apple cider vinegar is similar to the pH level of the protective acid mantle layer of our skin, this soak will help restore balance. Mix together one tablespoon apple cider vinegar and two cups water. Moisten a cotton ball, and swipe the mixture over a clean, dry face to tighten skin (according to source). 

From what I understand reading the article from where I got that from, basically, apple cider vinegar not only helps us prevent acne and make nail polish last longer but there are many benefits to it as well. 

So how exactly does apple cider vinegar helps us from breaking out? Since it is anti-bacterial it kills the bacterias that clogs our pores that causes us to have acne. It contains the essential vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, acetic acid, and all those other things that our body needs to prevent acne (according to source).

For a student like me this is a useful and cheap way for achieving that flawless skin. Even if I am already drowning with school works and problems, at least I look good. 

Routine:

Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 3 teaspoons of water. I put this on my face before and after taking a shower everyday. Leave it to dry then rinse with warm water.


We bought our Apple Cider Vinegar from the grocery store, you can find it anywhere, for PHP 189 (about USD 3.8)  if you were wondering.

You Might Also Like

0 comments