Life Update: March 24, 2018

April 29, 2018



DISCLAIMER: Note that this blog post was supposed to go up on March 24, 2018 but for reasons I can not tell it was postponed up to this day.

Hey guys!

It has been awhile since I've last posted on this blog. I've let you guys hanging with my last post, How to Deal with Academic Pressure: 3 tips to Help You Cope with Stress. I posted that in hopes of being able to help fellow students out there because I was and still am dealing with academic stress myself and since I am a graduating student there's seem to be a lot of requirements requested for us to pass within a specific time period. 

Over the course of time, I have been thinking a lot about creating a new blog and completely disregarding this existing one. I thought of re-branding this blog again but I've done that in the past now and I don't want to overdo it by re-branding this again. But you know what I also live by the saying "third time's the charm", and I am quite sure that this will be the last time I would re-brand my blog. So I would like to formally end my reign as Dani dot Yes! and would like to introduce to you my new blog name Halo-Halo!



Halo-Halo

A Filipino dessert made with mixed fruits, boiled sweetened white beans, milk, and flavored crushed ice, typically topped with purple yam, crème caramel, and ice cream (oxford dictionary).



From the root word "Halo" which means "Mix" in Filipino or Tagalog, I wanted to re-introduce my blog as having or rather covering two or more blog categories but mostly lifestyle and beauty. I didn't want to stick to just one category because I know that I have a lot to say about everything and I also wanted to share my knowledge and thoughts with you guys, but there will be a theme this time and I want it to be the center of attraction of this blog. And that is no other than my beautiful home country, the Philippines.

My vision is to inspire other people and appreciate the beauty and aesthetics of the Philippines. I was raised in another country and have been raised into their culture and mannerism that I think it's time to fully appreciate my own country's culture and beauty. This is my journey and lifestyle, Mabuhay Philippines!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would love to go to the Philliphines it’s looks beautiful. & I’ve changed my blog themes a couple of times I’ve even changed platform so I would recommend it always if your not happy change it lovely and you will find out what makes you happy. Good luck for the future xx

    www.pixieox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Feels good to have someone understand the struggle of being unhappy with your blog haha

      Delete