50 LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS

December 23, 2017

Hey guys!

Christmas is just around the corner and I'm pretty sure you're rushing to get some last minute shopping done. And I just realized how I just said the same thing a year ago on another blog post similar to this one you're reading right now!

Thought it might help you guys in figuring out what to buy for your friends and family the best Christmas gift that they would surely love this season. Now without further ado here are some of my ideas. But first let me just throw in a picture of the highlight of this blog, this Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette.


Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette 




I actually got this one as a present from a friend on my birthday this year so I'm not actually sure what's the price of this palette.

If your friend or a family member don't already own this I recommend you go grab them or even yourself this palette. It has all the warm colors that could help you achieve that fresh, natural makeup look. 

I'm not going to do a swatch on this one since this is not a review post about this palette but let me know if you want one in the future on the comment section below. 



"50 Last Minute Christmas Ideas" List:
1. Magnet Board
2. Planner
3. Tote Bag
4. Portable Charger
5. Headphones
6. Wall Calendar 
7. Pen
8. Victoria Secret Underwear
9. Candles
10. Comfy Pajamas
11. Lip Stain
12. Cozy Slippers
13. New Sneakers
14. [Statement] Earrings
15. Ear buds
16. Hair ties
17. Scarf
18. Colored Pens
20. Tumbler
21. Fuzzy Socks
22. Scented Lotion
23. Phone Case
24. Bath bomb
25. Nail Polish
26. Makeup Brushes
27. Sunglasses
28. Wallet
29. Key chains
30. T-shirt
31. Polaroid + Films
32. SLR Camera
33. iPhone
34. Android Phone
35. Laptop
36. Books
37. Stuff toy
38. Mug 
39. Tripod
40. Garden Ornament 
41. Whiskey Bottle Lamp (I actually got this idea from a pinterest post that I saw!)
42. Personalized Blanket
44. Band Merchandise 
45. Art Supplies
46. Makeup Supplies
47. School Supplies
48. Room Sprays
49. Sweater


I do hope that some of the things on the list has given you an idea of what to give your friends and family the perfect gift that they want, I wish you the best this season Merry Christmas everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments