The Benefits of the Rejuvenating: Glorious Mud Facial Mask

February 13, 2017


Hey guys!

I feel like it's been such a long time since I've posted yet again but in reality it has only been a week since I posted my last post, Lazy Girl's Guide To Fitness, you can go check it out if you're interested it'd mean so much.

A week ago I was grocery shopping with my mom and I got bored so I decided to roam around and found an aisle solely dedicated to face masks. I found some other interesting ones but what really stood out for me is this Glorious Mud Facial Mask.

I bought this Glorious Mud Facial Mask because I thought the packaging was cute and it's affordable with the price of PHP 112 (about $2.24). This is from Beauty Formula, they actually had a bunch of these available as a facial exfoliator and facial wash.


I was really fascinated by the color and texture of this since it was my first time seeing a facial mask that is actually true to its name, a muddy color. It wasn't sticky to the hands making it easier to apply on my face.

I'm not bias. Here's a brief review of what I've immediately noticed after using it on the first try.

PROS:
  • The clay smells amazing
  • It has a soft texture
  • It's easy to apply to the face since the clay isn't sticky at all

CONS:
  • It dries up too fast, I don't know if that's a facial mask thing but I don't like the way it dried on my face

Actually this facial mask promises that it can control excess oil & dirt and absorbs impurities & unclogs pores. I noticed that after trying this on for the first time, my face completely contradicts the dryness that I've felt when it was on but after washing it off, my skin was so soft and felt so smooth like never before. I also noticed that some of my pores were unclogged, but some stubborn parts weren't.

But overall, I am pretty happy with the result.


SUMMARY:
  • Rejuvenating: Glorious Mud Facial Mask is affordable and available at PHP 112 ($2.24)
  • It controls excess oil and dirt
  • Unclogs pores too
  • The texture of its clay is really soft and isn't sticky
  • It has an amazing scent
  • Easy to use
  • It is suitable for any skin type

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hiiii! I'm just wondering where'd you get it? It seems good and I'd like to try it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to get back at you very late! I got this from our local store here in the Philippines at Watsons :)

      Delete